- Maxon Light Duty Series is designed to provide easy, safe, and cost-effective lifting of light to moderate loads. Maxon’s product line features light duty options for pickup trucks, service bodies, stakebed, van bodies, and cargo vans.
- The Railift™ Series is a classic that never goes out of style because its heavy-duty level ride and dock loading capability are designed to handle some of the most demanding distribution requirements.
- Conventional liftgates are the original style of liftgate. These liftgates are stored flush against the rear door or become the actual rear door. Consequently, these gates offer the largest platforms possible
- The Tuk-A-Way liftgate so that the platform can fold and stow under the truck body in the dock ready position. Today, Maxon offers a wide range of steel and aluminum platforms of different sizes along with various bed height options.
- Slidelift is Maxon’s slider-type gates stow horizontally underneath the truck or trailer. They don’t need extension plates and therefore can accommodate roll-up as well as swing doors. Maxon offers slide-type products with level ride (GPSLR) as well as level-ramping ride (GPS).
- COLUMNLIFT™ is Maxon’s BMR Columnlift™ is the culmination of all the best technology, features, and options of any liftgate on the market, offering superior performance—by any measure.
- GAS BOTTLE – Maxon has always been at the forefront of designing liftgates to meet the special needs of its customers. Non-conventional loading practices require unique liftgate solutions. Our company has met the challenge by expanding our product line to offer a variety of gas bottle delivery liftgates.
Would you like to place an order or get more information? Please call (501) 993-0848